Looking to test your herd? The VGL has discounted rates available when a large number of samples are submitted for the same test(s). These samples must arrive together at the laboratory, must include payment (or indicate to call for payment), and a bulk submission spreadsheet form must have been completed and emailed to the laboratory.
Commonly tested are:
- Bison Hybridization (100 or more samples) - $30
- Bison Genetic Markers and Parentage (50 or more samples) - $26
- Cattle Genetic Markers and Parentage (50 or more samples) - $26
- Cattle Diagnostic (100 or more samples) - $23
- Elk Chronic Wasting Disease (50 or more samples) - $16
- Goat Alpha-S1 Casein (50 - 100 samples) - $20
All prices are per animal.
At least 15 business days; may be delayed beyond 15 business days if sample requires
additional testing, or a new sample is requested
No bulk rate available for Cattle A2 Genotyping.
Please contact us for sample submission forms and for information about other tests.