Looking to test your herd? The VGL has discounted rates available when a large number of samples are submitted for the same test(s). These samples must arrive together at the laboratory, must include payment (or indicate to call for payment), and a bulk submission spreadsheet form must have been completed and emailed to the laboratory.
Commonly tested are:
- Bison Hybridization (100 or more samples) - $30
- Bison Genetic Markers and Parentage (50 or more samples) - $25
- Cattle Genetic Markers and Parentage (50 or more samples) - $25
- Cattle Diagnostic (100 or more samples) - $23
- Elk Chronic Wasting Disease (50 or more samples) - $15
- Goat Alpha-S1 Casein (50 - 100 samples) - $20
All prices are per animal.
Typical turn around time is at least 15 business days.
No bulk rate available for Cattle A2 Genotyping.
Please contact us for sample submission forms and for information about other tests.